country home for sale - Live Near Round Top & Brenham, Texas!
21-Acre Lavishing Country Home for Sale Near Round Top
Imagine living on a 21 acres property with a spacious backyard, astonishing pool, two garages, and an impressive guest house furnished with every appliance you need. Now, imagine that it is located in the gorgeous countryside between Brenham and Round Top; a peaceful, quiet, and green neighborhood environment.
You can make this dream come true!
Amazing Features of House
The Main House includes 3,600 sq. feet with 4 bedrooms, a study, and 3.5 bathrooms. The spacious living room and formal dining, both contain their own gas fireplaces.
The master bedroom includes a sitting area and a beautiful bathroom with granite counter tops, double sinks, garden tub, separate shower, and large walk-in closet with built-ins. The detached garage can park two vehicles. You can visit our Gallery to see pictures of the entire house.
Every Appliance You Need
The magnificent kitchen features high-end finishes, including all Viking appliances:
- A side-by-side refrigerator
- Granite counter tops
- 48″ gas range
- Two dishwashers
- Double ovens
- Warming drawer
- Automatic ice maker
This country home for sale also has an outdoor kitchen that includes a Viking 48″ grill, bar sink, and refrigerator. The back patio also features an outdoor fireplace.
The Backyard with a Pool
The backyard includes a 1,100 sq. feet covered patio leading to a sparkling pool with waterfall and beach-style entrance.
Guest House with a Garage
The Guest House includes a full kitchen, two bedrooms, one full bath, washer/dryer connection, and a 3-car garage. Excellent as a Mother In-Law suite, for out of town guests/visitors, or as a spacious private home office. Check out our home for sale with a 3D Virtual Tour of the Main House, Covered Patio and Pool areas.
Round Top is a Magical Place
If you’re looking for a home for sale in a peaceful environment with the amenities of Brenham, Texas, nearby, this quiet and beautiful town is a perfect choice with three programs that attract over 100,00 arts and culture lovers from all around the country:
- The Round Top Antiques Fair is held twice a year in spring and fall that continues for two to three weeks.
- The University of Texas at Austin administers a study program called Shakespeare at Winedale.
- There is also a music school, the Round Top Festival Institute, which keeps this town colorful by hosting concerts every few years.
You can rest assured that this town will never let you get bored, but also respect your preference to live in comfort, away from the crowd. It’s the kind of place where you will find many shops, halls, barns, and institutes, but it isn’t crowded enough to make you feel congested. Take a look at the FAQ section if you have more questions!
Every Town at Minutes of Distance
No one wants to live in a place that is in the middle of a busy market, but also not too remote for human life. What you want is a place where the noise of traffic can’t disturb you, but amenities and entertainment are quickly accessible. We are proud to tell you that our house is located in an area where nothing is far from you; you can reach five different cities in a matter of minutes.
- 12 minutes to Round Top
- 10 minutes to Burton
- 15 minutes to Brenham
- 13 minutes to Carmine
- Equal Distance to Houston or Austin
Don’t believe us? Why not visit the place yourself? Follow the link to our listing on the TXLS website to schedule an appointment.
3d Gallery - home for sale
Main House Details
- Interior Size: 3,600 sq ft
- Covered Porch: 1,100 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Garage: 2 Car Detached
- Kitchen: Magnificent / Granite / All Viking
- Study: Yes
- Formal Dining: Yes
- Laundry Room: Washer/Dryer Hookups
- Fireplaces: 2 interior / 1 exterior
- Click to see: 3D Virtual Tour
- Click to see: Full Photo Gallery
- Land Size: 21.5 acres
- Covered Patio: 1,100 sq ft
- Entrance: Gated with opener
- Pool: Yes with waterfall
- Patio: Ceiling Fans / Speakers / HDMI
- Outdoor Kitchen: Yes / All Viking Appliances
- Fencing: Fully
- Garage Parking: 5 spaces total
GUEST HOUSE details
- Interior Size: 1,100 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage: 3 Car
- Kitchen: 15×14
- Living Room: 29×18
- Dining Room: 12×11
- Washer/Dryer Connection: Yes